-
January 10th, 2006, 01:13 AM
#1
Inactive Member
My friend bought a Samantha on ebay. The seller told her it is a PM Samantha. My friend was worried she had made a mistake in buying it, but I told her that it's okay.
Can anyone give me a good explanation of what this is. I know it's pre-Mattel. Will the body necessarily be white? I think I read it is supposed to be a bit softer. What about the hair? Eyes? What should she look for to verify what she has?
Also - she needs to send it in to the doll hospital for some repair, does she need to specify that she wants to keep the original body?
Thanks for any info you can provide!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks